Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Almost There!

So, just a little over 2 weeks left until baby (I think Isaac will be his name) boy arrives. I haven't gotten much sleep lately and that reflects on how impatient I am with my kids. I am tired of looking at a messy house, but don't have the energy to clean it. I just want to SLEEP!!!!

A quick recap of this pregnancy:

First 3-4 months...SICK and TIRED, but not as sick as I was with Leilani. At least I could cook most things and not have to throw up after everything I ate. I craved hamburgers and salty foods. Anything sweet would make me feel worse. I probably gained most of my weight in these four months because of all the greasy hamburgers.

5th month...felt pretty normal other than clothes not fitting and I didn't want to have to wear maternity clothes because they ARE NOT comfortable. In fact, if I had to start all over again, I would wear basketball shirts and extra large T-shirts the entire time! This has been my wardrobe almost this entire pregnancy. It is so comfortable, but not very cute!

6-7 months...feeling pregnant but not too bad yet. Even went camping on July 4th and slept on the ground with a memory foam pad.

8-9 months...Just plain done with the whole thing and wish it could be over all ready. Can't bend over to even do the laundry without feeling like everything is going to come up.  I only have 2 more check-ups and before I know it, he will be here in my arms.

The picture I took the morning I went to the hospital. My last morning of ever being pregnant.

AND this will be the end of my journey of pregnancies. I will be able to enter into the next phase of life and just be with my kids and begin to really focus on them and not have to worry about another one coming into the family. I am excited to spend more quality time with them and be able to run and play with them! (Of course, this will happen after recovery) I am excited for the next phase in life. They are already growing up too fast and I feel like I haven't been able to spend much time like I would want with them.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...