I got tagged to post a picture of both my purse and all it's contents.Here are the rules:1) Take a picture of your bag2) Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag and name them. (NO CLEANING OUT FIRST) 3) "Bag Tag" 5 to 10 people 4) Make sure to leave a comment on their blog so they know THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED.
As you can see, my bag is not very exciting. It is actually my diaper bag (given to me by my sis-in-law Andrea when Tula'i was born) that has startbursts, baby ruth, a Dori toy, wipes, diapers, pacifiers, dirty baby spoon and 35 cents. How boring!! Now I bag tag Valerie, Kim, Melissa, Tami, and Traci. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Thanks for the tag, I'll do as soon as the boys get back, Jethro took my camera the punk!! If I can figure out how to post videos maybe I'll use the video camera hahahaha!!
heidi_rollins@comcast.net
Your bag was so much cleaner than mine and I have only had it for a month! Oh well, I guess that is what you get when you have a purse/diaper bag
Post a Comment