So, Cliff left tonite for California until Saturday. I cried (maybe it is because I still have a lot to clean around the house, laundry to get done, etc.) and I couldn't believe that I was crying. My emotions (hormones) are playing with my body and I am NOT even pregnant...yet anyway. Actually, I think that I am really, truly in love with him more and more every day; instead of being infatuated like at first. I have never cried before when he has left for anything. I hope he has an enjoyable time being gone with his brothers. It has been a while since he has been able to hang out with them by themselves, so he has long deserved it. So, ENJOY the time you have mister! I love you and will miss you for the next couple of days.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Hey girl! I hope you hung in there. I think it is great that you missed him so much. I am quite pleased sometimes when Paul goes out of town. I do always look forward to his return and am more grateful when he comes home. He has been home a whole week and it has been weird. He goes away next week Wed. thurs. and Fri. and then again the next week. I think it would be way harder with three kids. I'll let you know if that is true soon.
Post a Comment