Monday, April 14, 2008

ABC's about Me

A-attached or single: attached and never in the dating scene again
B-best friends: 1.Cliff and my sisters and mom
C-cake or pie: depends on what flavor
D-day of choice: definitely Saturday. Get to hang out with Cliff and the family
E-essential item(s): treats for the kids
F-favorite color: ocean blue
G-gummy worms or bears: worms they are fun to pull apart as you suck on them
H-hometown: Lehi, UT
I-indulgence: Dr. Pepper
J-January or July: July for the fun and 4th with all the fireworks and family getting together
K-kids: Lela, Kalena, Maika, Tula'i
L-life is incomplete without: Family
M-marriage date: July 12, 2003
N- number of siblings: 6; 3 sisters and three bros
O-oranges or apples: Oranges, but I don't like to peel them...watermelon is definitely my favorite though
P-phobias or fears: death and deployment
Q-quotes: "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
R-reason to smile: another child on the way and not being deployed
S-season: fall, not to hot and not to cold, the colors of everything is beautiful also
T-tagged friends: Nezhone and Cajsa...if they ever update their blog
U-unknown fact about me: I am not just infatuated with Cliff, I really do love him!!!!
V-very favorite store: Roberts
W-worst habit: getting very tempermental when I am tired or hungry...DO NOT MESS WITH ME!
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: ultrasound, it's painless and would never want my breasts being smashed
Y-your favorite food: Mexican food, but not Cliff's so I hardly ever make it
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...