Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged Once Again

Here it goes!!

What were you doing a decade ago?

Well, I was still serving my mission up in Canada, probably waiting for the snow to melt and at the same time getting trunky. I only had 3 more months left to go. I loved my mission and learned a lot. Made a lot of new friends.

5 things on my to do list:

1. Schedule Lela a doctor's appointment
2. Sewa dress for Maria's Mom class for a demo
3. Do laundry tomorrow
4. Attempt to make chalupas for dinner tonite
5. Mail back some curtains that my mom bought for Lela's and the kids bedroom cause they aren't long enough

5 Places that I have lived:

1. Kremmling, CO--where I was born...it's like a ghost town now
2. Maple Valley, WA--where I had my first hotwheel and rode it down a long hill next to our house
3. Page, AZ--15 minutes away from Lake Powell...LOVED it cause the lake was where we were almost every day of the summer
4. Laie, HI--Graduated from BYU-H...not barely either...I rocked my courses once I changed my major to PE
5. Green Mtn Dam, CO--below a dam and we had to walk up a steep hill about 1/2 a mile long or maybe even more to get to the bus stop...loved running down it on the way home...took about 10 minutes compared to the 45 walking up.

5 Jobs that I have had:

1. Youth Care--Residential advisor
2. Bank Teller
3. Wendy's
4. Dairy Queen--This was the best job ever...got to eat all the icecream we wanted without having to pay for it!!!
5. Intramural Referee at BYU-H

5 things people don't know about me

1. I would love to move out of the state to the east coast to experience a change
2. I used to love the smell of gasoline when I would fill the cars up with gas...until I got pregnant with Kalena
3. I would love to experience skydiving or bungee jumping
4. I absolutely HATE the taste of seaweed
5. I hate being in the hospital after giving birth, sitting there and doing absolutely nothing gets really, really boring

I Tag Brooke, Heidi, Bridget, Stephani, Tami

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...