Monday, April 14, 2008

Backyardigans!!!




OK, so we finally got our yard in and the weather has been so nice this weekend (of course I had drill, but came home early enough to enjoy it before the sun went down). The kids have played out there tons today when I came home because this is where I wanted to be...outside...more of these days to come of course. Notice Kalena's smooth, killer outfit. Yeap, she takes fashion tips from her mother...doesn't care what she looks like! The one of Kalena and Maika are them playing in my going to be garden box...so excited to plant some veggies and be able to eat them fresh. Maika didn't even want to come in when the sun went down because he was having too much fun outside.

1 comments:

Traci said...

Kalena cracks me up!!

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...