I got Lela all excited to go the a dollar movie, but then decided last minute to change the plan. Lela wasn't too happy until we actually got to Target. I had a $15.00 gift card from my sister-in-law for a thank you and so I decided instead of spending it on myself, we could go and each choose one other person to buy for with the limit of $3. Well, it turned out quite well. Kalena got me a flashlight that she says is hers. Cliff got Lela a 12 pack of coke. Maika got Cliff some Milano cookies. Lela got Maika a big bubble blower and 3 squirt gun. I got Kalena a play microphone and a small watering can to help me water the plants. But here are some of the pictures of the kids playing outside when we got home last night. I think it ended successfully!!!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment