Goal I have for this next year: Just to keep on trucking it...course not with this truck, but it will do for now.
The Town I live In: Lehi, Utah--known for the Lehi Roller Mill and "Footloose" being filmed there...this is the place where Kevin Bacon worked, but the pictures are of our home and the beautiful view of the mountains from our front door
Place I want to visit: France and all over Europe

My Favorite Food: definitely Ruby River steaks....so yummy for my tummy! I didn't really like eating steak until Cliff introduced me to this place and this is where we go for every anniversary to eat never fail.
First Job: yes indeed, I did work at Wendy's. I even dressed up like Wendy and got to serve cake for the day of work when it was the 25th year celebration.

Age at my next Birthday:
My Favorite Place: In my bed at any given point in time to get some rest and relaxation



1 comments:
look at your cute home! love it. So you are having another baby..wow you go girl. You are a baby making machine> LOL I hope all is well with you
Post a Comment