Friday, June 20, 2008

What a Boring Life!

Just kidding...My life is anything but BORING!!!! I just haven't blogged in a really long time, but I promise this weekend I will have something to blog about. Lela is away in Colorado helping out my sister with her little boy while she is working and won't be back until mid July. Lucky her, she gets to come home to more baysitting while I am on my way to Ft. McCoy, Wisconsin for my annual training. Things are still chaotic around here most of the time, but still fun. Just have to pick my battles with the kids and let them duke it out for toys. So far, there haven't been any black eyes or broken bones for either one of them. Maika likes to make Kalena mad by pushing her or taking her tea party and throwing it on the floor. But then she gets him back by sasaing (spanking) him when he does something she thinks he needs to be punished for...already trying to be a mother. Tula'i is starting to crawl a little more each day, but when he wants to get somewhere fast he does the worm. He loves to laugh and stare at the kids when they are playing and chasing each other around. So, that is about all for now. Just a little update...and yes I look like I am already 5-6 months along. Maybe I will post a picture later, but not now. Hope all is well with everyone and enjoying the summer months so far.
This is the edit of the picture of me gaining weight and looking prego...look at those ginormous arms. Not only that but everything else. My posture isn't the greatest either.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...