Thursday, April 30, 2009

$2.oo shorts? We like them A LOT!!!!


My friend, Valerie, went to Target to go shopping for her girls. When she left Target, she called me and told me there were shorts on sale for $2 bucks. You just can't beat that, so I talked to Cliff and told him I wanted to go and get some. He agreed to it and so off I went to the store with the older 3 kids. I ended up buying some shorts and then some shirts for no more than $3 bucks. I love bargains!!!!! Maika has recently grown out of all his shirts...he is growing, so Tula'i has a huge drawer of shirts to choose from, but Maika has 4. Poor guy!

Anyway, I decided to try and do a little photo shoot with the shorts on and it turned out okay. At least the kids weren't cranky and screaming their heads off. I ended up getting some good pictures of Maika.


Kalena jumping on our trampoline we just invested in....let me tell you, IT IS A GREAT INVESTMENT!!!!

Anyone care to join our conversation?

After the picture session, they all decided to play in my garden of dirt.


Look at the LOVE!!!


Checking the dirt out.

1 comments:

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

super cute shorts! I am glad you went and got them! woohoo! who doesnt love a deal? :)

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...