It has been so nice this past week, but because of the weather change and the house getting so hot and then freezing it out at night...sickness has once again hit our home. Luckily there is no throwing up now. It is the sniffles and coughs. Even Lavea'i has it...poor little guy. Yes, I have it as well.


I laso have to watch kalena's skin closely. The girl has bad exzema and we were really only ablt to enjoy 2 days out in the sun because of it. She gets rashes on all her exposed skin, then she ends up scratching it raw at night and waking me up to put medicine on her. NOT so fun for her or myself. Hopefully, she will grow out of it. So, this morning I just took some pictures of the kids and AMAZINGLY I got one of all the kids looking up at the camera.
Now Maika, he is just a handsome little guy in his Daddy's hat that he has to go to bed with now and as soon as he woke up this morning put it on. I should put him in modeling....NO WAY!!!!
Then there is Tula'i who if you have ever met him, the first look you will ever get from him is the "if looks could kill, then you'd be dead." When my sister, Cajsa was down here a few weeks ago, she got this look for the whole first day she was here and then he began to warm up. Well, he gave this look to me this morning just because he is impatient when it comes to food.
0 comments:
Post a Comment