Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter Kids!!!

So I try every Easter to get just a small gift from the Easter bunny for the kids and not soooooo much candy, but it never seems to go as planned. I always get more candy than needed just because I want to eat it! This year the Easter Bunny came while we were at church. I had a little talk with him and told him he could skip the first part of priesthood and go hide the eggs and set out the baskets. He was more than willing. It was good to wait until church was over because that is how we got our kids to go to nursery and primary without crying. YEAH, it was a success!!! Kalena was so excited when she got home to see that she hadn't gone to class for no reason. Maika started to catch on when he saw his water gun and Tula'i...well, all he cared about was the chocolate that was already in his basket.
Of course, that isn't what Easter is about, so I had to explain to Kalena why we have Easter. Amazing how much she catches on to things. Little children are truly sponges for learning. I wish I could soak everything in that I am taught.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...