Friday, May 8, 2009

'Fallen"



The other morning I was talking to my sis-in-law on the phone. All the kids were outside in the back. Tula'i happened to be at the top of the porch stairs staring at a dandylion he was holding in his hands. I turned my back and began to walk away, but not even 10 seconds later I hear lound crying. I go back to look, knowing it was Tula'i, and saw him upside down at the bottom of the porch. He must not have been paying attention to how close the steps were and took a good fall. I hung up with Andrea and picked him up only to notice his eye was going to be black and blue. He had also scraped right next to it really well. Of course after the stormy tears flowing down his had quit, I got some pictures of it.

You look at his face, but man you should have seen the concrete! His head is so hard that I it put a huge crack in it. HAHAHA! Just kidding!

1 comments:

Traci said...

OOOh poor bud!!

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...