Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Really Late Post on July 4th

It was a GREAT weekend with the family! We were in Denver (earlier post) and came back July 2nd to hang out with Cliff on his day off. It was such a relaxing day on the 3rd. We took the kids to the pool (no pictures) and then came home and had hotdogs for dinner. It was sooo easy, but fun just to take the kids and let them play around. That night we had movie night and slept on the floor in the living room. Cliff and I fell asleep before the Kalena and Maika. I think they both stayed awake for the whole movie...not suprising \"/

July 4th:

Didn't run in any races, but ran on my own to get ready for my 1/2 marathon. So, it was a 9 miler that morning for me. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Later that day Cliff's side of the family came over and we had hamburgers and hotdogs with some yummy side dishes. Then we did our traditional lighting fireworks and then watched the others that Thanksgiving Point lights. It is the same tradition every year that we have done for the past 3 years.

It is always fun to hang out with the family and just relax while the daddy's help the kids with the fireworks. This was the first July 4th I haven't been prgnant in 4 years. IT FELT GREAT!!!

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...