
I bet you can't guess which one of my kids hit a home run. After losing Maika the one night of family home evening, we stayed inside and played a little of "Everyone's Hero" baseball game. I participated by laughing my head off at the kids. It was a GREAT way to end a pre-scary evening. My kids loved the movie so much that we purchased it off of Apple T.V. They have taken to playing baseball in the house. I don't mind just as long as they don't knock things off the walls or break anything. I know one of these days it will come back to bite me in the butt because with Tula'i pitching, you never know where the ball is going to fly.
As they were playing and I was laughing, I decided to document this one. Cliff got to see it from first hand experience when he got home the next night. But, Tula'i would wind up his bat when he is getting ready to hit. When all of them would pitch the ball, they wouldn't let go of the ball. They acted like it is flying through the air while the batter was swinging the bat, so the ball and bat ended up making contact for hit out of the park. So, they ALL hit a home run. Kalena would run and run and keep on running until you tell her she was home. Maika and Tula'i put the bat down and would run around the kitchen one time. Then they were ready for another turn to bat.

Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment