Cliff and I decided to get the kids a little something with our tax returns. I wanted a road bike. But, when it came down to it, I couldn't get myself to spend that much money on a bike for myself. So, I decided to get Kalena a bigger bike and Tula'i a tricycle. Maika just got Kalena's old bike (hardly ever used). Since it is still cold outside and Kalena's and Tula'i's bikes were brand new, I brought all the bikes in the house to let them ride around in the kitchen. At first, Maika would only ride the tricycle until I made him ride his own because Tula'i decided to join in the fun. Since today has been pretty nice and not TOO cold, I decided to bundle up Lavea'i in the wagon and pull him around while the rest of them rode around on their bikes. I CAN'T WAIT for summer to do this more often. since they can all ride something now, I guess it is time to go on little bike rides to the park. YEAH! Pictures to come.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment