Thursday, May 19, 2011

Drive-In-Movie

Today at school, Kalena's kindergarten class is eating in the school cafeteria and having a drive-in=movie. The kids were to make a car out of a card board box. Cliff bought some pink neon spray paint for the car color, but realized last night that we would need to spray about 3 coats if we didn't want the words showing through. So, I got the idea to just paint the box with the paint I used for her room and then I put the finishing touches on it this morning before she left for school and I had time to spare...AMAZING! I put a license plate on it and she wanted it to say "I'm pretty," so this is what it looked like "IMPRTY." I also decided to not let the neon pink spray paint go to waste and sprayed some butterflies on the truck. So, here was the end result and this is as far as my handy work goes.

1 comments:

Cajsa said...

How cute. Now it's a nice little toy as well.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...