

At least, this is what the boys always tell me. I am a little biased because she is my own and I always think my own babies are cute. But, it is funny that Cliff will tell the boys that she is handsome and their immediate response is "She isn't handsome, she is CUTE!"
Kalena LOVES her baby sister! She is such a big help too. She is the one I can trust holding her, and not let her head droop all over the place, while I am busy completing a task that I have set out to do. All of them are more then willing to help with getting her diapers and wipes, blankets, and of course, taking turns to hold her. Lavea'i always wants to hold her right when she wakes up and is screaming to be fed. He doesn't quite understand that she is hungry and thus being unwilling to hold her later. So, I let him because he just wants his want satisfied for only a few short seconds.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Wow, she's got chunky little cheeks! You need to post a few more pics of her.
Post a Comment