With Leilani now, it gets a little backwards in the mornings, not crazy, just backwards. Yesterday morning, I woke up a little later than the kids (they let me sleep until Leilani woke up) which was around 8 a.m. While I was feeding her, Lavea'i told me he was hungry. I, of course, told him I would get him food in a little bit as soon as Leilani was somewhat satisfied. Well, he didn't really want to wait and I didn't pay much attention to him afterwards. But, something about Lavea'i is that he will always go in the pantry and get something to eat that is within reach. Needless to say, he loves to eat bread and this is what he came out with after me putting him off and proceeds to tell me "I want bwead."
Yes, that is hamburger buns from the bakery almost a week old. Not to mention, after he passed it on to Tula'i to eat some, they put it down and I went to grab it and found spots of mold. Nothing yummier than eating moldy bread.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Haha! At least he's self reliant!
Post a Comment