It is 1 of my 2 favorite holidays to decorate. I take it beyond what Cliff cares for, but I love watching the little kids in the neighborhood enjoy the decor. After the first year of moving to Lehi, my inflatable purple and black inflatable spider just died. So, the following 2 years nothing was done, so this year I decided to get another inflatable spider and decorate again. I bought a web and normally put the spider on the web, but when I got the spider it was WAY TOO BIG!!! I also bought a black light to put out on the front porch and the small christmas lights are wrapped around my web. Lavea'i always wants the spider to wake up in the morning. But, due to electric bills, I have to tell him the spider only wakes up when it is almost night time. So, here are the final decorations from outside.
I will have to post a picture of it at night, but that takes a lot more effort. It looks WAY better!
All my decorating and excitement has passed onto the kids. Each of them are anxious to go trick-or-treating to get all the candy. I just got Maika's and Lavea'i's costumes today (Lavea'i's is actually a set of Pj's with a cape attached). They were so ecstatic to wear them that they put them on right away. Lavea'i had to wear his all day long so I have to wash it already before Monday because of spilled yogurt and sour cream all over it. Oh, well! What's another load of laundry? Here are the Superheroes for the day. (We are still working on Kalena's costume)
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment