Yes, it snowed yesterday in the mountains and the weather was a high of 46 when I was out and about yesterday with the two youngest kids buying pumpkins. I turned on our heater before I left and came back with a not much warmer house. I walked over to the thermostat and found the temperature had only increased by ONE degree, thus making it 65 instead of 64 degrees. My hands were cold all day long yesterday until I started to cook dinner. FINALLY some heat!!! I can't believe how cold it has turned in the last couple of days. Leilani woke up in the middle of the night and when I went to get her from her crib her poor face was cold. I took her into bed with me and we slept together the rest of the night. Aside from this, I wanted to post pictures of my chubby little girl at 5 months old. She is eating lots of baby food and loves it! She opens her mouth so wide when she is ready for the next bite. The other night Cliff was feeding her and she just screamed because he doesn't shovel it in her mouth as fast as she wants it. He tells me that she needs to learn patience...I just lovingly laugh and say that she won't learn patience at this age. She loves to laugh and be held by anyone in the family. She has got the fake cry down and won't let up until she gets the attention she wants. Tula'i has just started picking her up when she cries and brings her to me thinking that I will solve the problem at that moment. He doesn't like to see her crying. But, she is such a cutie and a keeper. She even wakes up in the morning and will wait an hour to an hour and a half before I can get to her to eat. She won't cry or fuss as long as she is in on the chaos of the morning and getting the kids out the door.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
she is sooo cute!!!
Post a Comment