Cliff and I kept asking the question "What should we do for spring break?" We didn't feel like driving too long for a trip. He wanted to stay within Utah and I was okay with that decision. So, where to go and what to do? He kept asking for ideas and I threw out the idea of Moab to him. He shook it off and said no. Not even 2 days later he texts me while at work and says, "I have a good idea where to go. Do you want to know?" Of course I wanted to know so I called him and asked what his great idea was...MOAB!!! I just chuckled and reminded him that I suggested that idea and that he shot it down. BUT, I wasn't about ready to tell him I didn't want to go because OF COURSE I WANTED TO GO!
When the kids found out where we were going, they got so excited and couldn't wait. Every day they reminded us how many days we had left until we headed off. Once on the road, (3 hour drive...turned into 4 with a pit stop), Cliff rented a movie on iTunes and let them watch it on the way there. I thought the movie would keep them entertained that the road trip would feel short enough for them, but I have never been asked and told so many times..."Are we almost there? This is taking SO LONG!"
We had finally arrived and couldn't check in to the condo until 3p.m., so we decided to head straight out to Dead Horse Point and walk around. This is the beginning picture of the trip. Oh, how I had to cut out so many pictures and just put in my favorites.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Wow! You got some good pictures of your trip! It looks like you all had a good time.
Post a Comment