I know that "monther" isn't even a word, but he isn't old. Anyway, I had taken some pictures and completely forgot about them until I was sitting here trying to clean up the desktop and noticed I had a bunch of pictures to post. So I am going to begin with Tunoa being 2 months and his sister trying to hold him and loving all over him.
Love his precious smile in this one.
I don't know if she is eating his finger or kissing it. Most likely kissing it because she doesn't bite and she loves him way too much to be mean.I love this picture of Cliff kissing him on his cheek. Such a tender moment. And then this last picture is just stinking cute of him. Can't get enough of this little boy as he lies in my room crying to be fed so this is the end of this post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment