Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Randomness from the Iphone


This is how attached this girl is to her pacifier. The one that I couldn't get her to take one the first 8 months she was born.


Tunoa smiling at Dad when he was a few weeks old. How precious is that?
    

This girl and her new tights from her Grandma. Now she can wear dresses during the winter to keep her legs warm because I am too lazy to go to the store and rummage through the tights to buy them.
    

The first time she had pony tails in her hair. They are a little messy because she just woke up from a nap.
    

She is really a monkey!!! I was putting her clothes away and turned around to see her on top of the diaper changing station. How did she get up there? Well, like I said, she is a monkey and climbed up herself. 18 months old.
    

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...