Friday, February 27, 2009

50 degrees and Sunny!

It has been nice these past few days. All of you in nice sunny places might think that 50 degrees is cold, but here it is quite warm. Tuesday, we went to Tula'i's 18 month check-up at 2 p.m. (Let me tell you, I have one big boy on my hands). After his apointment, I decided to get 1/2 price drinks from Sonic and head to the park. I should have gone home to get the camera, but didn't. So, I took pictures yesterday while we were at our neighborhood park. Poor Tula'i kept getting hit from Kalena and Maika at the bottom of the slide because he is too slow getting off. The first time he got hit by Maika and fell off the slide doing a face plant in the wood chips becasue he had gone down the slide face first. The second time he got kicked by Kalena in the stomach for not getting out of the way quickly. The kids could stay out so long, but I decided we best get home to Lavea'i. So, here are the pics of our day at the park.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...