Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick again?!

Man, I feel like it is New Years all over again because I had kids throwing up and sick the whole time. And now, we are back at it again. Tula'i has been coughing and I need to get him checked out because it sounds like croup. Well, I thought he was the only one, but Lela got sick and stayed home from school Tuesday running a fever and aching all over. Wednesday, she went back to school and then I started feeling weak and running a fever while I was cooking dinner that night. Thinking that was it, that is what I get for thinking. Cliff ran to the store to grad some vitamin C, milk and an air filter. While he was out, Kalena was helping put the toys away and I hear her start to scream/cry. I come out to look and there is a little bit of throw up on the floor. As I am trying to comfort her, out somes some more...all over the carpet. So here I am not feeling too well with 600 mg of ibuprofin down me to help out with the fever cleaning up the puke on the floor. We get the kids to bed, except Maika had taken a late nap and decided to stay up later with Dad. Thinking all is well now...I hear Maika screaming/crying, so I decided to go and see what is going on. Cliff was holding him over the toilet in the bathroom because he had thrown up as well. Cliff went to lay down with him and got him into the bathroom almost in time. There was a little bit in his room on the floor, but he got most of it in the toilet. So, needless to say...still not feeling well and all sweaty from while I was sleeping, I got stuff ready to clean it up. Cliff tried to get me to go back to sleep and he began to clean it, at least the chuncks. I went ahead and started trying to wipe the carpet where I thought I had seen the throw up. Looking at it today, I missed a lot of it. I am just lucky to say no one has thrown up yet. So, it has been a good day.

1 comments:

Shelby and Melissa Drake Family said...

I hate days like that!

I hope everyone (including you) gets better soon!

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...