Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You Rock!





So, Cliff would bother me about getting a Wii almost every day. He would say, "It is for the kids." I would just laugh and tell him no. Well, I gave in on Valentines day and let him do it. But, there was a stipulation...he had to get guitar hero rock band. So, he did. Needless to say, the day we got rock band, the kids broke it fighting over the drums. I wasn't so happy with the kids about that one. But after Maika having a fit every time we told him he had to be done playing the Wii, I decided to be done with the Wii. Besides, they couldn't really play any of the games right now at their age cause of coordination of pushing the buttons and letting them go just at the right time. So, I had Cliff take it back and just get the rock band for his Xbox 360. MUCH BETTER idea!! We can still all play the game, but now we can even have challenges because Cliff's brother, Jethro, has a set. They brought it over last Saturday night and challenged each other. It was great fun!

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...