Cliff had a good idea to go to the temple and have a picnic right off the temple grounds so that the kids could just enjoy the sight of the temple. We had hotdogs...the easiest picnic food ever. We didn't stay for long because the kids were cold and I could see the goose bumps on their arms.
On our way up to the Timpanogus Temple, Tula'i saw the water bottle and wanted a drink. It was too full to give it to him in the car because we all know where the water would end up and that is not in his mouth. When I wouldn't give it to him this was his reaction.
They always like to go there and since the Oquirrh Temple was just dedicated, we decided to center our Family Home Evening around the temple and the importance of it. It is nice that the temple is so close by and doesn't take hours to get there. So, I decided to get some pictures of the kids sitting on the wall looking at the temple, thanks to my friend Valerie for the the idea. I want to photo shop a couple of them to really get them to look the way I want. But, here are the originals:
Kalena wanted to pick all of the flowers, but I wouldn't let her. Instead we took a picture of her with them.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
very sweet. what a great idea!
Aaww...maybe I'll start having FHE when mom and Shara get here. It's a little hard to have it with me and Jakai, but I need to do it. I did it a couple times, but it's hard to get motivated when it's just us two. I know it would help, it's just doing it. Good idea though.
Post a Comment