I can't believe he is 2 years old! But then again, he is a BIG boy. I forgot how heavy he was until I took him from Cliff's arms at the airport to pick them up. He was spoiled from Nana. She bought him an outfit just to wear on the plane ride out of Samoa. He is talking a tiny bit more than when they left for the trip, but it is still hard to understand some things that he says. He is very stubborn and cries at the drop of a hat if you tell him "no" or scold him for anything. I don't think it is the terrible 2's either that is making him do it, he has always flopped himself back wherever he is at the time. Now, he has at least learned not to flop himself back, but gets down on his knees and and looks like he is praying. We always make fun of it and say that it is time to pray when he does it and to be quiet.
Lately, he has been into "Cars." Cliff said he watched it all the time in Samoa. I don't think he went a day without watching it to tell you the truth. So, for his birthday, I made him a "Lightning McQueen" cake. Didn't turn out the greatest, but good enough for a 2 year old.
He blew out the candles before we even finished singing to him. So, there is only one picture of the cake lit with him trying to blow them out (before we even started to sing).
He just couldn't wait to dive into the yummy cake, until he knew there was icecream to eat as well.
Lavea'i was given a little bit of cake and icecream and kept screaming for more. He wears it well.
He loved his batmobile from grandma Bandmann. He likes his blanket too from Cliff and I of Lightning McQueen.
These next few pictures are shirts that Nana and Papa got for the boys. We let them all have their gifts at the same time Tula'i was opening his, but the older 2 still wouldn't let Tula'i open his gifts by himself. Kalena was sad she didn't get one and wanted Tula'i's, so we let her where his.
Thanks Nana and Papa for the shirts.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, they're so cute! Nice job on the cake...what did you take a cake decorating class? Oh, and by the way, about our cruise pictures, we were pretty dang young and vibrant...and hot!
OMGosh! I can't believe you made that cake. super cute.
Post a Comment