Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's a PRINCESS Party!

Tautai, my nephew, had one wish for his birthday...to play xbox with his uncles. He had asked Cliff if they could and the answer was yes. But, that was the extent of the conversation between them. On the way home from Tautai's house, I was talking it over with Cliff and made it happen for them last night. Tautai was extremely excited to come and play. Okay, so it wasn't much of a princess party at our house...just a lot of testosterone.

The princess party happened over at Aunty Traci's house. Thank you Traci for hosting it and decorating. She went above and beyond what I had even discussed with her. I was just thinking of pampering the girls and letting them sit back and enjoy a princess movie while we did their hair, pail nolish (as Kalena would say it), and make up. Even though our girls are very much princesses already without all this material stuff...it made them feel even more special.

So here are some pictures of the evening with our 3 older princesses.


The beginning of the party...the girls eating their yummy dinner at the perfect size table just for them.


Gracie giving a great BIG smile for the camera.


Anatoniga giving her princess smile.


Anatoniga in the middle of getting her hair done.


Kalena acting like she is putting on her own make-up.


Watching "The Little Mermaid" after being pampered. I just thought it was a cute picture to take from the back.


The girls with their princess cupcakes. I made them with pink frosting, names written in purple frosting and sprinkles on top.

Kalena asked me on the way home "why" we did this for them. I told her because we wanted to do it. Then she asked "why, did you want to do it?" Fun was my response. It was fun and believe it or not...RELAXING!!! I really enjoy my princess. She is such a good girl and always being such a good older, bigger sister. LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...