Man, I gotta hand it to Dirt Devil! I have been saying for the last couple of years that it would be so awesome to have a vaccuum little enough for the kids to use it. Then, my house would be clean ALL the time. Kalena likes to try and vaccuum, but it is just to big for her little body. But, this past Black Friday I went to Target and got a 3-in-1 Dirt Devil for $9.00. It is GREAT! I told Kalena it was her vaccuum. She thought that was cool. Who on earth would love to get a vaccuum? Well, this morning I decided to pull it out to clean the kitchen floors. It worked well and a third of the way through it Kalena decided she wanted to use it and finish vaccuuming. Thanks, Kalena for the help! It really cut my time in half to use it. Not only to use it, but to have her use it.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
That is AWESOME. I was going to get each of my kids a dust buster for christmas last year. I thought they would only be like $15. When I went to target to pick the up, they were like $45, so I bagged the idea. Maybe, I will buy just one this year...then they will fight over it.\"/
Post a Comment