Thanks to my husband and our bet in bowling the other night on our date. It was a bet I thought I would lose for sure, but when Roberts Crafts is on the line I guess I perform really well because I beat him. So, we went to Roberts and they had all their Christmas decorations for 50% off. I wandered the store for a while just looking around. I ended up getting some picture holders for $1.50 each. It ended up costing a whole whopping $6 bucks.
Kalena & Maika saw them that night and wanted to paint them right then, but that was a big NO because it was already late. Plus, a good FHE activity that was simple, a little messy, but worth the $6 bucks. Before we started to paint, I was wishing I had bought markers or some smaller paintbrushes. Kalena's was the most detailed.
Maika's the most gray from mixing all the paint colors.
And Tula'i's, the least painted.
Usually I would fix them all up after they were done, but this time I held back and let the picture frames be.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
what a cute idea. so cleaver!
Post a Comment