Tula'i is a child that will eat only if he wants. Usually, it is junk food when he does eat. I never know if he will eat a lot of what I fix or not even take one single bite and expect to get M&M's right away. Yesterday, I made a box of mac and cheese. He never eats it whenever I make it, but this time he ate the most. I must have made it better this time for him to want as much as he did. He liked it so much. He had his first serving and a couple more spoonfuls. When he was done with that, he decided to finish the rest in the pan.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
How are you going to feed all these boys when they are 15? Not too mention, all their friends? HA! Oh the memories. :)
lol what a funny kid.
Post a Comment