Last Friday, we had some friends over for dinner. We had empanadas...YUMMY! Their last name is Greybill. Cliff asked Maika to give the prayer. Lately his prayers are so random you never know what he is going to say. Luckily, it is never anything horrific. I decided to give him a little help when he was stuck with what to say. So, I whispered in his ear to say, "Thankful that the Greybill's could come for dinner." And so he repeats some of it but adds to it saying, "That Graybull's and Orangebull's could come for dinner." I had to gather myself before I could help him with anymore of the prayer. But after the prayer, all of us were busting up laughing. We have no idea where he got the Orangebull's, maybe his mind is on football for the Orange bowl. Who knows?!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
2 comments:
hA HA ha! It still makes me giggle. What a little stud.
Too funny!
Post a Comment