
Well, we put up our Christmas tree and a couple of days later, I tried to get a good picture of the kids. I think I took about 50 pictures and only captured 2 GREAT, FABULOUS photos. But as I was looking through them, I just busted up laughing because of Lavea'i's facial expressions and Tula'i looking down or doing some hand action. Kalena and Maika now get the drill and try their best to be good so the photography session with mom can be over so they can get their treat for being good. Here are a few of them.

Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
4 comments:
My cute kids!!! They are so cute! Those boys are going to have to keep the girls away when they get older.
I can't believe how big your kids are now! So beautiful. We missed you at Volleyball today. Congrats on the new one on the way.
Your kids are so cute. Truly. Absolutely. 100%.
Your family is just to flippin cute! I love them all! Merry Christmas Maile!
Post a Comment