Friday, December 3, 2010

My Artist

I can't believe how much Kalena LOVES to color, paint, or do anything artsy. She would rather come home from school and color than play. There are times when her cousin that she loves so much comes over and ends up playing with Maika because Kalena would just sit at the table and start coloring. For punishment, we take away her crayons for a couple of days and it kills her. It never fails, each day she will ask if she can have them back. But, here is one of her latest pictures she drew on her doodle pro.

3 comments:

Traci said...

wow Kalena you are amazing!!!

Nezhone said...

And holy cow...that's a really good drawing.

Nezhone said...

I also just have to say that I think Kalena looks a lot like you.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...