
I can't believe Leilani is 6 months old. I really have enjoyed her, same with the kids. She still doesn't roll over, but can sit up for a few minutes by herself. She loves to be tickled. She is very patient in the morning, but it wears thin by the time I am done with piano lessons and ready to start fixing dinner. She will take ALL THE ATTENTION she can get! I can only leave her on the floor for a very few short minutes and then she starts to warn me with a little fuss. If I don't pick her up, she begins to get louder until she is screaming at the top of her lungs. She continues to sleep through the night even when she is congested and not feeling so good. She definitely LOVES to eat!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Yep, she looks just like the rest of your brood...adorable!
Post a Comment