Last week Thursday, we were supposed to take the kids to the Leonardo Museum up in Salt Lake City, but plans were quickly put on hold. The day started out as normal. To define normal, Cliff gets ready for work and in the midst of that Leilani wakes up. I grabbed her from the crib, but needed to take the garbage bin outside. When I came back inside the house, Leilani wanted me to pick her up. I am at the point in my pregnancy where bending takes a lot of effort and so I decided to pick her up by the one arm. NOT THE BRIGHTEST IDEA!!!! Why? Because while she was eating her breakfast she was screaming and I couldn't figure it out. I pulled her out of her high chair and fed her myself. It was going well for a bit, but then she started to scream again. She wouldn't let me put her down, so I sat with her in our reclining chair for a while and thought she was just not feeling well. Within a few minutes, I realized that it was her arm that was hurting. Yep, the one I picked her up with. Her elbow had been dislocated and every time I would move that arm she would scream. POOR GIRL! So before we could get her in to see the doctor to have her pop it back into place, I put a HUGE triangular bandage on her so that she could at least keep from moving it while I got ready to get her to the appointment.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment