Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reading Time

I have tried to make reading a part of our daily routine this summer because Maika really needs it to keep up with what he has already done. So, I have made it a point to get to the city library and let them check at least 2 books out and then I grab a few extra for them that I might think are good for all of them to listen to.

But, it seems every day that we get home from the library, they have to have Dad read to them. So they all gather round and listen to him read. Beats having to listen to Mom all the time. Even Leilani has to get in on the action.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...