Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School

It is also Tula'i's birthday. But here is a picture of the three of them. All in school for the whole day. It is quite quiet around the house while they are gone. Kalena came home excited about her new teacher and that she didn't have any homework yet. Maika's teacher wasted no time at all and made sure he had a spelling test plus reading every day for at least 20 minutes. Tula'i didn't have any homework either, but I made him read all week. They ride the bus now and not only do they LOVE it, I LOVE it! Now for the second week, bring on the homework for the rest of the year...I hope I am ready for this.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...