Always in August, when Maika's birthday comes around, it means only another week of summer vacation. We have had an adventurous summer of which I will catch up on, but for now I need to post his birthday.
He is an AMAZING kid! I may be biased because I am his mother, but even his grandpa said that he is always trying to do what is right. He is always trying to be the mediator between his other brothers when they are fighting. He is very courteous to others. The only time he gets short and disrespectful is when he is tired. When he begins to cry for asking him to do something, I know it is time for a nap. He loves to play basketball and baseball. Maika's is always helpful around the house. He will often ask if there is anything I need him to help with.
For his birthday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese during Cliff's lunch break. Afterwards, we came home and gave him his baseball and bat. For dinner he wanted his "favorite fish, Tilapia." Then, Cliff surprised him with an outdoor movie, "Iron Man."
He had a blast and I can't believe he is already 7 years old. Thanks to Grandma Bandmann for his cash, Grandma and Grandpa for the Angry Bird shirt and shorts and to his cousins Tautai and Ali'itoa for their gifts of superhero shirts and shorts.
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Maika!! We canʻt wait for you guys to come see us.
Post a Comment