So, if any of you have seen "What a Girl Wants" you will get this right off the bat. In the movie the Mom always tells her daughter that she loves her daughter "a million red.....(fill in the blank)" So I began doing that with my kids and mine would usually be a million red M&M's or some type of candy. They would repeat it and say something back like "I love you a million universes," or something crazy like that.
Well, one morning thisnisnthe conversation with Lavea'i:
Me: I love you a million red M&M's!!
L: Well, I love you all the susus in the world. (susu=breast)
Me: (laughing) That is a whole lot of susus, bud. You win that one.
Out of the mouth of this kid comes a whole lot of things. Always fearful what he will say. But usually a ball of laughs.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment