It was another successful birthday party for a growing girl. I can't believe she is 4. How time flies, before I know it she will be gone out of the house with the others following right behind her. Thanks to everyone that came and for all her friends being here. AND, a special thanks to my friend, Valerie, for her help and just for being a GREAT friend! Enjoy all the pictures of everyone:)
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago



1 comments:
Can you believe our little babies are growing up?!!! I so wish I had 4 kids like you now..well, I know you have 5, but you know what I mean. Scott's pretty tapped out.
Anyways, I'm glad my blog made you laugh...a lot of people who left comments felt sorry for us, but I didn't want that, I wanted people to think it was freakin hilarious and you didn't let me down.
Post a Comment