Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kalena!!!!!!!!


Kalena knew what she got from us and had to put it on as soon as she opened it.


Her and her brothers dressed to go to the temple open house.


Kalena by herself, all dressed up and ready to go. She really wanted to wear her Snow White outfit.


Opening her gift from her Grandma Bandmann. She was soooo excited to get makeup. Thanks Mom!


Pic with her bros again. I wanted to get Lavea'i in there, but he had just fallen asleep and I wasn't about ready to wake him up.

Man, I can't believe how time flies. My little girl is 4 today. She wishes she was five so she could go to school already to be like her big sis and ride the "bus bus." The day started out with her wanting pancakes to eat, so we did. I was pretty lazy and didn't get them dressed because we went to the Draper, Utah Temple open house this afternoon and didn't want to dress them twice in one day. Anyway, she always wants to go with Mom and Dad to the temple when we go there, but always tell her she has to be older and bigger. So, when she found out we were going to the temple, she got so excited and couldn't stop talking about it. But, she would say "so I am older and bigger now." She is a girl that loves to go to church and will have a fit if we leave early because she enjoys primary. I just hope it stays that way throughout her life. Kalena loves to hold her baby brother and be the big sister, almost mommy sometimes. She is very smart and I love that she can do so much on her own. What a blessing she has been to us. I love her dearly and who knows maybe she will be my only little princess for a while. We are having her party on Saturday, so that will be when I have the pictures. But, we did let her open our gift and my moms gift to her.

3 comments:

Kim L. said...

Holy cow, woman... I thought Kalena was 5. I can't believe you managed to have 4 kids in 3 years. You are my hero. Race you to #5. \"/ J/k

Adams clan! said...

I have a feeling you are going to have a huge family! Are you pregnant with your next yet... ha ha jk How are things going? Can you believe you have twice the kids as me. I love having these 2 little girls. Ya sleep doesnt happen much these days for me. It has been an adjustment. I haven't really gone anywhere with both yet so that will be interesting. Hope all is well!

Nezhone said...

They're such cute kids. Tula'i is so handsome. I love the new picture of Kalena and Lavea'i.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...