Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cookies!

You would think that I have a Cookie Monster in my home. I made to batches of chocolate chip cookies and had them in a big tuperware container sitting on the counter. After cutting the boys hair, I jumped in the shower with all the kids instead of having to give them baths. Well, of course I get myself dressed last. While I was getting ready for the day, in walks Maika with a cookie...not to mention he already had two cookies after breakfast along with the others. So, I walk out and low and behold all of them have cookies they are eating happily. I got mad at Kalena because she was the one to get them out. It was lunch time, so I took them away and made lunch. The reaction was the same for Tula'i and Kalena, but Maika had his almost gone so he didn't really care.


Tula'i's reaction. Kalena's reaction was the same just lying on the floor.

1 comments:

Janelle Anderson said...

I love the cookie story. It must be nuts with so many kids running around. I'm worried about two and you have a whole army. :)

19 days and counting until Baby Anderson's due date. I have an ultra sound tomorrow to make sure everything it going okay..I measured small for the past few weeks. I'm excited to see him.

Hope you are getting adjusted to newborn stuff again. Glad to see all your sisters were able to visit...so fun!!!

Miss you!
Janelle

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...