Friday, January 2, 2009

The Holiday Season...it's hard to say goodbye!

I can't believe how fast it went, but at the same time it seems forever because of sick kids once again. I remember last year the kids were sick at this time. Maybe this is how I am going to be blessed each new year, wiping diarrhea butts and cleaning up puke all over. What fun that is for me!

Other than this, the holiday season was GREAT! My sisters were all here to celebrate with our family. We played some "Settlers of Catan" (Wallwork's took the trophy home with them this time), had a snowball fight, went out to dinner and just had some good laughs and conversations. Thanks Mom for coming down and helping me out with the baby and letting me get some rest at the same time. It is always nice to have Mom around. Her poor lower back from carrying Tula'i around all the time because he wanted her. He is such a BIG boy, but a sweet one at that. I enjoyed every moment with them all. The house is really quiet and my kids don't know what to do with themselves now that Cajsa's kids are all gone and not here to play with them anymore...boredom is sinking in. My brother-in-law says they are all getting sick because they are having Wallwork withdrawals...ha,ha,ha.

Anyway, here are some pics of our season.


Lavea'i in his carseat...already 3 weeks old


Wyatt was Maika's best bud this whole trip they were down here. He always asked Wyatt to play basketball with him.


picture of all the kids before the Wallwork's took off.


Maika pulling out his kitkat from his stocking and didn't want to let it go.


Israel with his new football from Santa.


My sister, Cajsa, her daughter, Nyah, in her new robe from Santa and Tula'i being attached to my sister.


My sister helping Tula'i with his stocking while I took the pictures.


My sister, Nezhone, her husband, Josh, and their little boy, Jakai, looking like Waldo.


Lela sitting on the couch before opening gifts.


Te'alani out in the snow from before, I missed this picture so I decided to get it in there of her because it was cute.

0 comments:

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...