I have no pictures of this because I don't think you would like to see any of them, but Tula'i has definitely been the hardest one to potty train so far. I have to watch him throughout the day to see whether or not he is holding himself. If he is, then I know he needs to go. He will do a very good job at holding it for quite some time. The first night I decided to stop using pullups at night, he held it all night. I was surprised! BUT since then, I haven't been so lucky. I just need to wake him up around 7 a.m. and have him go to the bathroom because if I don't he leaves "WONDERFUL" surprises for me to clean up! I have been doing laundry for the past few days in a row. I can't imagine doing laundry every day. I am glad I choose one day to do it and work on it until it is done. Props to you all who do it every day! Myself, I don't think I will ever change that routine. Back to the potty training...I think I have figured it out for this one. The trick for Tula'i is that he LOVES to EAT TREATS!!! So, I tell him that if he sits on the toilet he can have a package of fruit snacks, a cookie, or whatever I can con him into eating. It may sound disgusting, but IT WORKS for HIM. He is getting used to it and I am finally succeeding in teaching this boy to pee in the toilet. Whew!
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
I haven't really started this yet since I want to make sure Livvy is ready for it and it doesn't get dragged out forever. You should share your other experiences with me to tell me what worked. You are an experienced mommy. ;)
Post a Comment