
This project is more work than I thought it was going to be because the paint on this dresser is not normal paint. Cliff just bought me a power tool that was supposed to take the paint off easily...it still took quite some time. I should have just sanded some of the paint off and painted it black and sanded around the edges. BUT, if I am going to do a job, I might as well do it the way I want. I have learned that in the past couple of years. In the end, it will be worth it and then I won't have to waste more money to do it over again the way I really wanted it. I want to finish it this week because our basement is beginning to get worked on to finish it, so we had to put the top of our armoire in our bedroom, so the faster I get it and the wall painted, the faster I can get our TV into our room.
Jesus Said Love Everyone
6 years ago
1 comments:
Very impressive Maile. These projects always take so much time but are so wonderful after all the hard work is finished. I'm impressed, nice job!
Post a Comment