Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Such a BAD Mother...

Am I really that bad of a mother? Or is it just that when you turn your head for a split second...okay maybe 5 minutes this is what I turn around and see.





Not only has he climbed onto the table eating his bread, but has spilled Tula'i's cereal, that he had left in his bowl, all over the floor. Needless to say, we put our rug back under our kitchen table so not only did I have to vacuum and mop, but yell at Tula'i to pick it up because he knows to put his bowl in the sink. Now...it makes me laugh.

1 comments:

Janelle Anderson said...

Oh yeah, you're just horrible! HA!!! I can't even imagine keeping track of all those kiddos (cute ones too) and getting out for vacations too! You are a wonderful mom with a super hubby too. :) I can't believe Kalena is 5 years old! Lucas will be right with her this summer. Axel will be one next Tuesday. So fun and crazy and yes...we need to catch up and get our crazies together sometime. :)

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...