Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas ALREADY!?



Kalena kept asking me "Why is everybody putting Christmas stuff out?" Of course, I would answer saying that Christmas is almost here, but we have to have Thanksgiving first. Then she would ask, "Mom, when are we going to put Christmas up? When are we going to put lights up?" I finally asked her when she wanted to do it. She said when it is sunday (sunny). Meaning she wanted to do it the next day in the day time. I was trying to put it off until after Thanksgiving this year, but it didn't work out that way. For family home evening last night, that was our activity...putting up the Christmas tree, stockings and other decorations. I don't know if it is more work than a fun activity because I was always scolding the kids not to touch the glass bulbs and ruin all the other decorations. In the end, it was worth all of it. Kalena loves to help out every year and when we put the bows on she put most of them on...in one spot and most of them upside down. I kept having to move most of the ornaments this year they put on because I know Lavea'i would be headed for them right away.



1 comments:

Nezhone said...

I can't believe you put Christmas up already.

The Last of the Baptisms: Tunoa

I am amazed at how beautiful this day turned out! Tunoa has not been excited to be baptized at all until he had his interview with the Bisho...